Stay Warm Finance
At Stay Warm we offer a range of competitive finance options with various APR to suit every budget, whether you have a deposit or not, we can help you spread the cost for up to 10 years so your payments are affordable and suit your lifestyle, all of our Stay Warm finance packages are considered on an individual basis. Stay Warm are regulated by the financial conduct authority as a credit broker and we only partner with leading financial providers to ensure our customers get the best possible deals available.
One off payment
You may decide you want to pay your Stay Warm boiler package in a one off payment, to make this as convenient as possible we offer various ways to pay, we accept all major debit and credit card payments, along with online and cheque payments... charges apply for card payments
1 - Before we start
Before your installation starts, we will send one of our Stay Warm surveyors to carry out a full technical survey of your property. The assessment takes on average 60 minutes to complete, during the visit our surveyor will discuss any questions you may have and will also discuss the best installation solution to not only ensure your new system runs as efficiently as possible but also complies to all of the current gas safe regulations and building standards.
2 - On the day
Your Stay Warm engineers will attend your property as arranged, upon arrival the engineers will walk through the installation explaining how they intend to carry out the works and answer any questions you may have. The engineers will be fully equipped with dust sheets and protective coverings to ensure we always protect your valuable belongings, they will also have their own cleaning equipment to ensure we leave your property just as clean as they found it.
3 - On the day
Viessmann boiler You will receive a brand new Viessmann Vitoden boiler with a 10 year comprehensive parts and labour warranty as standard, the Vitoden boiler is A rated and German engineered to ensure maximum efficiency, comfort and reliability for your convenience. Your boiler is the heart beat of your home providing heat and hot water all year round, it`s the smart choice to make it a good one. It doesn’t just stop with the boiler however, we can also bring the rest of your heating system up to the same high standards of your new boiler as standard on all of our Stay Warm boiler packages.
4 - When we are finished
Once your Stay Warm boiler system has been installed, our engineers will walk you through the installation, they will explain how to use your new boiler and associated controls, and ensure they leave you your completion pack containing all of your user guides and instructions, a final clean up will be carried out before we ask you to sign your customer satisfaction note. Our engineers will remove all waste material from site and will give you a courtesy call after a few days to check everything is ok with your new Stay Warm boiler package.
As an approved Viessmann installer, we must register your warranty for you through our approved installer portal with Viessmann online to obtain the full warranty, your system will be covered from the day of installation and covers all parts and for ten years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much could I save by changing my current boiler?
A : A new energy efficient condensing boiler could reduce your current heating bills by around £300 to £400 annually, depending on household size and energy use.
Q: What boiler would be suitable for my property?
A: Stay Warm can provide advice on what would be most suitable for your property and your living needs, some homes may not be suitable for combi boilers, for example. Other factors to consider include the fuel type, the size of your home and how a boiler would be used. We always recommend that you go for a high efficiency boiler, which will convert a minimum of 90% of its fuel into heat.
Q: Isn’t a new boiler really expensive?
A: Stay Warm has a range of low-cost finance options available for a brand new Viessmann boiler. We can talk to you about payment plans that suit your needs and will always give you the flexibility you need to make the choice that’s best for you.
Q: What options are available to me?
A: There are a number of different system designs which may be suitable for your property, and we’ll always talk you through the layout and size of radiators, thermostat settings and the aftercare service we include as part of our package. We’ll also talk to you about our low cost payment plans and deposit arrangements, so you can always choose the right option for you.
Q: What about aftercare and warranty?
A: All Stay Warm installed systems come with a long-term warranty of up to ten years. We will provide you with all of the after-sales support that you need, and will always be on hand to answer any questions or give any support that you need.
Q: What boiler brand should I go for?
A: There are a range of different boilers you can choose from. Stay Warm is experienced in fitting all of the major brands and we can install any boiler of your choice. We do however recommend the Viessmann boiler due to its reliability and its world class after care service.
Q: Should I choose a combi or a standard boiler?
A: Central heating boilers can be combination or regular. They heat the radiators in exactly the same way, but provide hot water for the taps in different ways:
- a combi (or combination) boiler provides hot water directly, whenever it is required, and does not need a hot water cylinder
- a regular boiler provides hot water when the programmer tells it to, and then stores it in a hot water cylinder until it is needed.
So if you do not have a hot water cylinder, you will more than likely have a combi boiler. We’ll always talk you through the options available and help you choose the right one for your property.
Central heating installation quotation terms and conditions
Please read this document carefully as it will tell you everything you need to know about how we deal with each other when we carry out installation work in your home. If you have any questions, please let us know before you accept the quote.
1. We will carry out the work set out on your quote, for the price stated in it, under the following terms and conditions. All prices include VAT at the current rate.
2. Your quote is valid for 28 days and we must begin the work within 90 days of acceptance. After this time your quote will no longer be valid and you will need to get another quote.
3. The price we quote does not include the cost of removing any dangerous waste materials, such as asbestos, that we could not reasonably identify when we gave you your quote. You can call a specialist contractor to remove these dangerous materials or we may be able to arrange for them to be removed at an extra cost. When asbestos is removed you will need to produce a ‘site clearance for reoccupation’ certificate, which you can get from the asbestos removal company, before we can continue to work at your property.
4. The price we quote includes removing all non-dangerous materials, including your old boiler and central heating parts we replace.
5. Any time frames we give you are our best estimates and we will do what we can to keep to those time frames. Where there are likely to be delays we will let you know as soon as possible and agree new time frames with you. The time it takes us to complete the work has no effect on the price we quoted you.
6. We may need you to lift carpets or take up all or some other floor coverings, including tongue and grooved floor coverings, parquet, hardwood, rubber or tiled floors, so we can complete the work. We will give you as much notice as possible if we need you to do this. You can call a specialist contractor to do this work or we may be able to do it for you at an extra cost. If we do any of this work for you we will only be responsible for any unnecessary damage caused directly by our negligence and it will be your responsibility to put the flooring back once the work is completed.
7. We will take care to carry out the work without causing damage to your property. If we cause unnecessary damage because of negligence we will put it right. Sometimes we have to do extra work if we cannot use existing pipework or wiring to install the boiler, and this can cause damage to things like inside and outside finishings (for example, wall coverings and paint). You may need to redecorate, repair or restore certain areas once the work is completed. This is not included in the price we quoted and you will be responsible for this.
8. If you are a tenant, you will need your landlord’s permission before you allow us to start the work, and we may need you to give us evidence that you have got this permission. If we carry out work at your landlord’s property and you have not got permission or have given us false or inaccurate information, you will compensate us for any losses we suffer because of your failure to get your landlord’s permission.
9. If your property is a listed building, it is your responsibility to make sure that you get any permission you need before we start the work and we will need evidence from you that you have got this permission. If you do not get the permission you need, you may be prosecuted in the criminal courts. We will not be able to start any work if you have not got the appropriate planning permission. If we carry out work at your property and you have given us false or inaccurate information, you will compensate us for any losses we suffer because of your failure to get the permission you needed, which may include court fines and penalties.
10. You will need to have an adequate gas and electricity supply to your property before we can start work. We can put you in touch will a gas or electricity distribution company to arrange this if you need us to.
11. Your warranties only apply to your new boiler and controls and does not extend to cover your existing wider central heating and plumbing system.
12. We cannot be responsible if we cannot meet our responsibilities because of things beyond our control including, for example, poor weather conditions, industrial disputes, strikes that we are not directly involved in or if we find that species (for example bats, birds, butterflies and dormice) or plants that could be subject to special protection are found to be present in your property.
13. To carry out the work as quickly as possible, we may use one of our approved installers. All installers that we use are fully qualified and Gas Safe registered, and they all carry identity cards. We are responsible for the approved installer we use.
14. You must pay the deposit shown on your quote when you accept the quote. You must pay the quoted price for the work when we have finished the installation unless you have signed a credit agreement. If you credit agreement ends for whatever reason under the terms of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, you must pay the rest of the quoted price to us immediately, instead of to the finance company.
15. Your Cancellation Rights You can cancel this agreement up to 14 days after the day any goods are delivered. This is called your ‘cooling off’ period. By signing the quotation you’ve agreed that we can start work before your cooling off period ends. If you cancel your agreement after work has started, we will charge you our reasonable costs for:
• Any work already carried out, or
• Any goods already delivered to your property. You won’t be able to cancel once work is fully completed or the goods have been installed into your property. We can deduct our costs from any deposit you’ve paid or bill you for them. If you have signed a credit agreement which relates to this agreement, your credit agreement will be automatically cancelled if this agreement is cancelled. If you wish to cancel, you can call us on 0800 193 0151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If there is a significant delay in the installation after the cooling off period that was not caused by you, or was not caused by events beyond our control, then you will have a right to cancel this agreement and receive a full refund (within 14 days of the cancellation) providing you notify us prior to the installation taking place. If we have seriously broken our duties to you, as set out in this agreement, you have a right to cancel and receive a full refund.
16. We can cancel this agreement at any time by giving you written notice. If we cancel this agreement without good reason, we will pay you any reasonable costs you have to spend or losses you suffer as a direct result of our cancellation.
17. Your quote, together with these terms and conditions, sets out the entire agreement between you and us. Nobody else will be able to benefit from this agreement. This agreement is governed by UK law.